Updated on: 11/07/2015
Log analysis tools are used to create summary statistics, used for administering the performance of the web site, diagnosis of problems and determining which information is of most interest to the public. The following information is collected for analysis only:
- User Client hostname – the hostname and/or IP address if DNS is disabled of the user/client requesting access.
- HTTP header, “user-agent” – the user-agent information includes the type of browser, its version, and the operating system it’s running on.
- HTTP header, “referrer” – The referrer specifies the page from which the client accessed the current page.
- System date – The date and time of the user/client request.
- Status – The status code the server returned to the user/client.
- Content length – The content length, in bytes, of the document sent to the user/client.
- Method – The request method used.
- Protocol – The transport protocol and version used.
When you submit any form on our website or send us an email, we collect the information so that we can provide you with our services. By submitting a form on this website, you consent to us sharing any of the provided information with partners, employees, freelancers, contractors, subcontractors, or other third parties who provide services for Animascot LTD. This information can include but is not limited to: Your name, your address, your company, your position, your telephone number, your email address, information about your company and its location, brand, product and service information, information about your customers and competitors. By using our website, submitting a form, or sending us an email with information, you confirm that you fully understand, agree and certify that to the fullest extent of the law that Animascot LTD will not be liable for any loss or damages that may occur if any of the submitted information is shared, and you do so at your own risk. You also certify that you are fully permitted to share this information. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18. Any forms on this website are only to be submitted by persons over the age of 18.